Wednesday 28 September 2011

The best place to buy Mac Computers in Hong Kong

Yesterday, I went into IFC to check out the apple shop, and I have to say that I am extremely disappointed in the shop.  I walked in the shop to try and look at the different computer models, but it was pretty difficult to find what I was looking for because all the signs are in Chinese! I understand we are in Hong Kong and they speak Cantonese but seriously the official language of Hong Kong is still English.  So can't they at least put both Cantonese and English on the same sign?

Therefore, if you want more personal service I would stick with the Design Group Lifestyle Store which used to be in IFC, but has recently moved to Admiralty.  They have 9 locations throughout Hong Kong, so they should have you covered wherever you live.

Design Group Lifestyle Store
Shop 120, L1 Pacific Place, Admiralty
Tel: 2295-4488
Hours 10:00am-9:00pm
http://www.dg-lifestyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment